Care Aide for Residential (long-term) Care Job at Advanced Home Care Solutions – Penticton, BC
Advanced Home Care Solutions requires Residential Care Aides for a long-term facility in Penticton. This is an excellent opportunity for someone has flexibility and will earn premium pay with us!
For Travel Care Aides, FREE Accommodation and a daily meal allowance is provided, along with travel expense at the beginning and end of the assignment!
Our Care Aides must be able to work in a facility and maintain “Single Site Order”. If you are currently working in community or acute care, you may also work in residential care without violating this order.
We offer flexibility and great front line worker support!
Applicants MUST have:
· REGISTRATION with BC Care Aide Registry and provide confirmation letter
· Criminal Records Review Program (CRRP) clearance
· Negative TB test results
· Work experience in Residential Care
· Two supervisory references for previous work in Residential Care
· Pass our interview process
Advantages of working with us:
· Exceptional Top Wages
· Earn monthly performance bonus – up to 3% of previous month’s gross wages (included in hourly wages in ad)
· Phone app to clock in and out and see your schedule in advance, as well as driving directions
· Knowledgeable and experienced nurse leadership
· Weekly check-ins with Clinical Director
· Possible travel assignments to see other parts of BC and form new connections and experiences (these assignments will be posted separately)
· Expand your network of health care professionals
· Work in diverse work environments
If you meet our MUST have criteria, please apply soon!
Must abide by Single Site policy Must self isolate for 10 days if coming from another facility
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Casual
Salary: $25.59-$30.22 per hour
- BC Care Aide & Community Health Worker Registry Number (preferred)
About the Company
Company: Advanced Home Care Solutions –
Company Location: Penticton, BC