Medical Director Opportunity Job at TeamHealth Palatka, FL
- Work 26 weeks on/26 weeks off
- Employed position with comprehensive benefits package including great health benefits
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Priceless, intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class anesthesia experts
- Access to leadership development programs such as Leadership Education and Development (LEAD), Coach Development Academy (CDA), National Medical Leadership Conference (NMLC) and diversity and inclusion programs
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Access to TeamHealth’s clinician wellness program
Comprehensive community care
A 99-bed acute care facility, Putnam Community Medical Center’s highly trained, caring professionals provide cutting-edge treatments and care to the residents of Putnam County. The facility features a 10-bed intensive/critical care unit, step-down care unit, cardiac cath lab, medical and surgical units, family birthplace center, and 24-hour emergency medicine. Putnam County Medical Center is a part of North Florida Regional Healthcare, an HCA North Florida affiliate, and as such has access to the latest research and medical technology, and is backed by the support of more than 14,000 employees–all committed to building a health community.
It’s our nature
Palatka blazes with the beauty of 100,000 azaleas that bloom for an annual festival along 59 acres of nature trails and formal gardens. There are plenty of art galleries, nearby state parks, and quaint vestiges of old Florida, like the roadside honey stand that still operates on the honor system and Angels, known for its retro vibe and being the oldest diner in Florida. On Saturday afternoons, the air is filled with the live sounds of bluegrass music, the aroma of fresh baked goods, and the fresh, homegrown flavors of fruits and vegetables at the Lemon Street Market. The University of Florida and Stetson University are within 50 miles.
About the Company
Company Location: Palatka, FL