Passionate Permanent Part/Full Time Dermal Clinician/Beauty Therapist Job at 92 114 405 842 – Elsternwick VIC
About the business
Elsternwick Beauty Lab is a Medi and Organic spa that places the importance of our clienteles RESULTS alongside a nurturing and harmonious working environment first and foremost. We practice & take seriously low tox living, holistic approaches and sustainability.
If you are wanting Stability, a team that treats each other like family, skin & wellness obsessed group of people, education and longevity with a vision for a long term career this may be the role for you.
Rosters are set a month in advance and rotate to support work/life balance for everyone (unless requested otherwise). We are closed Sundays & all public holidays.
Part time hours 20-25hrs Full time 38 hrs
WANT A STABLE long term position?
This role has an opportunity to be upgraded to full time hours with the experience of providing advanced services to all clients whilst performing treatments such as Microdermabrasion, Fractional infusion, IPL, Photorejuvenation, fibroblast, Chemical Peels, Skin Rejuvenation, collagen induction, Medical Grade Laser Hair Removal and treating various medical skin conditions.
Prior education with AST academy and/or training in laser, cosmetic tattooing, skin needling and other qualifications with will place you in the forefront of the interview process.
We value a Hard working Creative, Motivated Professional team player, that is reliable, kind, willing to learn more, thoughtful and excellent with clients as staff and client retention are our focus. (Some of our clients have been coming for over 22 yrs)
About the role
- An extremely high standard of personal presentation and punctuality.
- Prepared to give high quality outstanding and compassionate service to all clients.
- A sincere, positive & enthusiastic personality
- Be willing to work as a team and synergise
- Willing to Learn fast
- Open to holistic approaches
- Highly accountable
- Mature, Happy-going, gentle Personality
- Have impeccable attention to detail.
- Ability to use booking systems and computer skills. We use Timely booking system.
- Be able to work towards targets and goals individually and as a team.
- Progression and education are admired. We support further education. We believe in looking after our therapists and clinicians.
- Can start immediately and “hit the floor running”
The role requires must LOVE & show excellent skills experience & knowledge in:
- SKIN & facial treatments especially skin needling, dermablading & organic treatments
- Impeccable waxing & laser skills
- ALL brow and lash treatments
- Amazing nurturing touch & massage
- All applicants must have Diploma of Beauty Therapy and a minimum of 5 years experience
- Certificates in laser health and safety, prior dermal therapies is extremely favourable
- You must be highly presentable, professional, have great work ethic, and a passion for providing outstanding customer service. Honesty, integrity and a pleasant friendly nature is of extreme importance
- We prefer that you have previously worked in a retail or sales environment with exposure to KPI’s.
- Pampering Clients and LISTENING to them first
- Keeping a soft, Kind, CLEAN & Nurturing Environment
Benefits and perks
Our values are growth professionalism, loyalty, kindness, authenticity and truly sharing our passion with people. We are a nurturing and close team and aim for rapid growth of the entire business. Thus benefits are:
– Attainable team and individual commission
– Product subsidies & freebies
– We believe in receiving services you are giving so regular treatments
– Constant education and personal development
– Brunch Meetings
– Staff celebrations and outings
– Future optional managerial and training positions and sponsored education.
– Rotational rosters so all staff have fairness
– Future Potential of salary package and earning over $65k ++
With what we have been through these past 2 years we are truly looking for another business family member so please only apply if you truly want to work closely with a team, can support & motivate self & others, grow in all aspects of life and have a strong value of Trust, Kindness & impeccable Work Ethic.
Part-time hours: 20-38 per week
Application Deadline: 29/11/2021
Expected Start Date: 22/11/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: From $36,000.00 per year
- Employee discount
- Employee mentoring program
- Flexible hours
- Rotating roster
- Penalty rates
- Performance bonus
Covid Safe Workplace in regulation and in place.
- Beauty therapist: 3 years (Preferred)
- Diploma of Beauty or Dermal therapy degree (Required)
About the Company
Company: 92 114 405 842 –
Company Location: Elsternwick VIC