Principal Front-End Engineer Job at TeamViewer GmbH – Deutschland
We are looking for a Principal Front-End Engineer (PFE) who will be responsible for designing and writing code, performing code reviews, developing technical documentation and becoming a key contributor in their team and project.
The PFE acts as a technical leader in projects, ensuring that the team maintains high levels of performance, and builds and strengthens the relationship with the client.
The PFE is in charge of presentations to clients, directly working with other groups such as Creative, Business and Technology. The PFE should aim to become a subject matter expert in front-end technology.
The PFE is able to implement, configure and troubleshoot with front-end helpers such as Yeoman, GruntJS or Node.js. The PFE is already an experienced developer of content management systems
- Develop web applications that follow the latest web standards and conform with leading-edge front-end technologies
- Work closely with Creative, Business, Technology and QA teams to ensure the technology will be functional and meet performance targets on all web platforms (mobile, desktop)
- Own the development of web applications and ensure they follow the overall technical architecture and design established by the technical lead
- Implement user and business requirements which are composed of multiple development activities
- Maintain up-to-date and complete documentation on projects as dictated by the capabilities guidelines and best practices
- Debug or troubleshoot complex issues in existing web applications
- Provide proactive feedback on policies and procedures when an opportunity for improvement exists
- 6+ years experience
- HTML/CSS/ES6/SASS. Knowledge and experience with BEM is a huge asset (you will be expected to use this design pattern on the project).
- UI development experience and passion for ensuring creative designs are adhered to.
- Experience with GIT a must as well as items in Dojo Toolkit (Bitbucket, JIRA)
- Libraries: jQuery, Bootstrap, and Slick carousel.
- Experience in working in Agile model
- Accessibility: Should know how to use a screen reader such as VoiceOver (OSX) and NVDA (Windows).
Access to Prepaid Medical Plan
Employee engagement activities and events
Days of Work from Home
Technical trainings, soft skills development, technical certifications, access to online libraries and e-learning platforms
Find your path Program
You will have a coach that will support and help you grow
Level up Program
All your information will be kept confidential.
About the Company
Company: TeamViewer GmbH –
Company Location: Deutschland