Relaunch Your Career – Product Manager – Technical Job at MasterCard – Dublin, County Dublin
and deliver high quality business and functional requirements to the development teams for the purpose of completing the design, coding, testing, and implementation phases of the project life cycle.
Mastercard Product Management-Technical (PM-T) use the Working Backwards process, which is all about fleshing out the concept and achieving clarity of thought about what will ultimately be built. PM-Ts also feed engineering a well-groomed and backlog of user stories and encourage re-use of their building blocks, continuously innovating on behalf of internal and external customers.
- Proactive Product Manager Technical for a world class distributed agile development team in the commercial virtual payments space.
- Drive Scrum Planning and Elaboration sessions ensuring team has great requirement understanding and adhering to all Scaled agile framework (SaFe) best practices.
- Work closely with Tech Leads and Product Owners identifying data and functional requirements in the design of new/enhanced systems.
- Ensure timely and accurate communication with development team and Stakeholders throughout the life cycle of the project.
- Provide product support for the Team members and ensure adherence to requirements.
- Elicits and decomposes business requirements into platform requirements and user stories.
- Continuously monitors feature development at the feature level adjusting throughout implementation as needed.
- Provide business knowledge and technical support for requirement development.
All About You
- Prior Business Analyst and Project Management experience required.
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects.
- Broad technical and Agile Processes knowledge.
- Self-starter with good leadership abilities.
- Requires minimal supervision/assistance.
- Good business writing skills and effective presentations skills.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
About the Company
Company: MasterCard –
Company Location: Dublin, County Dublin